What is the Enneagram?
The Enneagram is a powerful system that describes nine distinct personality types and their interrelationships. From a narrative perspective, the Enneagram reveals the author behind our life stories, giving us an opportunity to re-author ourselves and rewrite our life stories. At a deeper level, the Enneagram enables profound self-observation that facilitates spiritual growth.
23 Continuing Education Units for full workshop attendance.
Marriage and Family Therapists
Clinical Social Workers
Mental Health Counselors
- Discover your Enneagram “point of view.”
- Gain an understanding of how people from the other 8 points of view function.
- Learn how you can shift your point of view and alter your behavior to improve relationships with colleagues, bosses, friends, and mates.
- Find out what works best in therapy with each of the personality types.
- Learn what not to do in therapy with each of the personality types.
- Discover how your Enneagram type or “point of view” affects your clinical work.
- Recognize the correlation between the Enneagram and the DSM-IV.