What is the Enneagram?
The Enneagram is a powerful system that describes nine distinct personality types and their interrelationships. Understanding the Enneagram enables you to identify the perceptual filter you use as you observe your world. You will develop awareness of your own point of view and how it differs from the point of view of others you relate to. This will help you create more satisfying love, work, and family relationships and may lead to:
- Increased self-understanding
- Being more effective at work
- Improved relationships
- More compassion for self and others
- Deepening your spiritual life
- Discover your Enneagram “point of view.”
- Gain an understanding of how people from the other eight points of view function.
- Learn how you can shift your point of view and alter your behavior to improve relationships with colleagues, bosses, friends, and mates.
The Oral Tradition
The course will be taught in the Oral Tradition, a method which conveys a deep and subtle understanding of personality dynamics that is inaccessible through reading or discussion. In this tradition, the instructors and participants engage in a focused inquiry with panels of people who represent each personality type.